Wednesday, October 31, 2007

solah

for the last few months its been my distinct pleasure to be playing in solah, a post-metal/noise/drone band with jay blanchard from spitting out teeth. our debut ep, darkcar, is available now free of charge at said blog. its basically two long tracks of loud, mangled guitar and synth with deep drum rolls and cymbal mayhem. being our first effort its rough in spots but pretty damn awesome if you'll allow me to say. in the next month or two expect some live shows, hopefully with a four piece band. also, a hard copy cd release. and, in early '08, a full length release. give it a listen and give feedback. word

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shit's good, yo.

jay said...

Cheers to you my friend--it was quite a long process to record two songs, but I'm quite happy with how it turned out. That said, I can't wait to completely blow it away with the LP :)

You forgot to mention the upcoming LeDuo activity...

Johnathan said...

It won't actually have success, I consider this way.
Erin homes