Wednesday, January 03, 2007

back to normal...

NYE party was great- not gonna say much about it- Tanner has some great pics and a video up on his blog Highgate (just scroll down past those questionable pics of his cat) Ever notice how I’m never in any pictures from parties at my house or Nest Material performances? You could probably make a pretty strong argument that I don’t exist. Anyway, highlights for me were the hurricane-like nuttiness of Marnie ‘She Did What?’ Long and seeing Marie Blanca Eboni Mike Michelle Rachael Adam & any other friends I don’t see often enough… this spring is when I FINALLY get out to Ann Arbor (hold me to this, people!)

Eboni left yesterday after a whirlwind four days where we got drunk, had breakfast, argued about Dave Chappelle & Michael Richards, went to a wedding, a party, a family holiday dinner, and shopping at Victoria’s Secret. I hate to see her go but she’ll be back this summer (I hope)

Back to short three day workweek- time to get that first resolution in action and find a new job! Updates soon hopefully…

Happy new year everybody!
t.l.d

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jb, really good to see you! thanks for hosting a very entertaining party. i will see you in ann arbor and i do believe you exist.

the le duo said...

you flatter me!