Thursday, March 29, 2007

day 4

###UPDATE### I DIDNT GET THE JOB! WHAT KIND OF LOSER CANT GET A VIDEO STORE JOB? DAMN IT ALL!

well, its my fourth day of unemployment- i haven't heard back yet about the job at waterfront video- i was supposed to hear yesterday- today I'll call- probably not a good sign, though. I've been getting up early and going for walks and drinking lots of tea. i am a little bored in the hours between 10am-2pm however- it's still a little too cold for me to enjoy the outside to its full potential- everyones at work! well if i don't get that video job, i am going to have to find a different part-time job. something low-stress and fun, is that too much to ask?

heres a sweet video:

5 comments:

jay said...

I wish I was unemployed right now...I'd much rather be drinking peppermint tea & blogging at Radio Bean than sitting in this ugly little cubicle. **self-pitying sigh**

jay said...

Sorry JB. I didn't want to say it before, but you probably looked pretty overqualified for the job. My guess is they figured you'd be there for six months until you found a higher paying job & then you'd bail.

Still sucks though; good luck with the job search.

Eva the Deadbeat said...

The right job will come, it always does. And the tea drinking and aimless wandering sounds like a nice development in the meantime...

the le duo said...

i've never been too qualified for anything! i just want a fun simple easy job where i get free stuff like movie rentals! bah..

Tanner M. said...

sucks.

much like neil's fabled heart of gold, you too, must keep searching for your salaried, w/ benefits and payed vacation job of gold...

then again there's always pan handling...

something will come along though i'm sure of it.