Monday, March 26, 2007

lug

well, i tried to fix the flat tire on my kia yesterday but the lug nuts were stuck. what flat tire you say? the one i got the morning of my last day at work...ironic, i know- i ended up having to get a ride which made me and my friend jaimi both late- i thought it was pretty funny showing up late on my last day- but the people there were sweet and tried to throw me a "secret" party with cheesecake and tons of food- but anyway, the lug nuts were stuck so no matter how hard tanner or i twisted they wouldn't budge...so i had to call up my little brothers to give me a hand this morning- spike- the strong one- got one lug off fast but the others were unmovable- then code-bob had the bright idea to use the jack to move the lug wrench thing to turn the lugs...it worked like a charm. and all it cost me was a bagel & cinnamon bun & 2 milks at radio bean.

at 1pm today i have a job interview at waterfront video. wish me luck!

tld

3 comments:

jay said...

Good luck JB! Waterfront seems like a cool place to work & the benefit of having access to thousands of great movies is huge.

Anonymous said...

Does that mean we can drop movies off at your house after you get the job?

the le duo said...

UPDATE: well, i went to the interview- it went well enough- she's interviewed several people & has a few more to go- its 4 days a week, closing shifts, including sat. & sun.- said she may want someone with recent customer service & retail experience- its been 8 years for me...money is slightly more than half of what i made at scot. (minimum wage) but i would get all the free movies i want plus new releases before you suckers can get them- and i can help my peeps out with late fee's etc. as long as i don't go too overboard- i should get a call by wed. and we'll see...