Sunday, March 05, 2006

i kinda feel like an idiot. the purpose of last night was to hang out with mike before he left and I, of course, drank too much jim beam and passed out on tanners bed. i remember mike coming in the room to tell me he was leaving and i was all 'ahjkafjri see ya later hsdhu !!' so mike i hope you had a good time and i love seeing and playing music with you and i'll see ya next time! i am going to treat myself to a nice lunch and then come back here and pass out again. thanks a lot for the great meal and pie last night everyone. word

JB

4 comments:

Tanner M. said...

Hey Jb - Mi bed es Su Bed. Just sorry i don't have a cheese wedge anymore to make things more comfortable...

gd said...

JB, dude you slept on the bare mattress! ewww!!!
hahah!

the le duo said...

contrary to what Mandy said and I assumed, Tanners bed was comfy and delightfully sweet-smelling. Plus there was a sheet and I awoke to a chocolate on my pillow. Or maybe the 'chocolate' was left there by the same cat that shit in my mouth. hahahahaha

JB

Mandy F said...

i never said a bare mattress. just sheets not actually on the bed.