Friday, March 24, 2006

So last week my 'check engine' light came on in my car. No big surprise, it goes on and off as it pleases.

Yesterday, I brought my car to get inspected (it's way overdue) and it failed automatically because the 'check engine' light was on. No big surprise, I've come to believe that all mechanics and any state inspection laws are crooked.

This morning some eagle-eyed Essex police officer spotted my past-due inspection sticker and pulled me over. I've been driving illegally for eight months, and the day after I try to get inspected I get pulled over. How do you like that? He just gave me a warning and even told me about a garage that would let some things slide whilst inspecting. I think this is the only cop I've ever had face-to-face contact with who wasn't a cocky prick fuck-face.

On a brighter note, its the weekend and the weather is great and I'm exhausted and I'm gonna sleep like a baby. So I'll see ya when I see ya

JB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my inspection sticker has been expired since november of 2004. i try to only drive in the dark.

Harvey said...

It will not succeed in reality, that's exactly what I think.
Denver hospitals | car accident attorney | ground rent