1. I finally got my Kia fixed/inspected! That means for the first time in at least 18 months I am totally legal. And it cost like $250 less than quoted. They ended up just fixing some shit instead of replacing it. My kinda people. B&A Auto in sunny Georgia Vermont.
2. I'm listening to some Zappa, check out these sweet lyrics
womens liberation came creeping all across the nation
I tell you, people, I was not ready
when I fucked this dyke by the name of Freddi
She made a little speech then, oh she tried to make me say when
She had my balls in a vice but she left the dick,
I guess it's still hooked on but now it shoots too quick
(Bobby Brown Goes Down)
3. Even though I didnt go to work today I found out from my spies that everyone at work is mandated to work over-time the NEXT THREE SATURDAYS IN A ROW AT 6AM IN FUCKING ST. ALBANS!!! God Damn it I fucking hate the concept of 'mandatory over-time' fuck it all fuck fuck man! plus its in St. Albans so I'll have to wake up even earlier to get there. balls
4. I found a cd today that has on it the track that Mike Yun and I recorded when we first moved our shit into the Green Door Studios. It is pretty good and I was worried I had lost it forever.
5. Everyone have fun on Cinco De Mayo while I'm in bed at 9.30