Monday, January 16, 2006

MLK Day

I hope everyone had a good weekend! I did. It was pretty laid back and sober and I got a lot of much-needed rest. Thanks to Mandy Angela And Emily for going to the 'pictures' with me and sharing their contraband candy. 'Brokeback Mountain' is a decent movie, maybe not as breathtaking/awe inspiring/ground breaking as its been hyped. But next week both 'Match Point' (Allen) and 'The New World' (Mallik) open and I'm pretty excited about those two.

So today I'm going to Chinese Buffet with my father (he never made it down for the Patriots ass-whoopin sat. night. Weather) come home clean the devil out of my apt. Do laundry, grocery shop, and then practice at the new-and-improved NM studio. Cant wait...

JB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

China Wok 4 Life.

-Brian S.

Tanner M. said...

The studio is the bomb. Brian S, in the house!

-tanner